The Military-Spareparts Company continues the
family tradition in the military field, a tradition
characterized by its being consistent and
With a large range of U.S. original new old stock spare parts, vehicles and collectible items which makes it highly competitive, it is now available to you.
The main interest of Military-Spareparts is the customer’s satisfaction and the maintenance of a longterm cooperation and mutual trust
Athanasios Chatzikiriakos the founder of the first bicycle and motor cycle shop in western Thessaloniki opens in 1948 the first gas station with, manhandled back then, Shell pumps in the area of Gallikos River, which used to be also a pit stop for the Acropolis Rally and is still in use.
1963. Konstantinos Chatzikiriakos, having got a military REO M52 (tractor-tow truck) creates a logistics company for heavy machines and cranes, while, at the same time he starts being active in the field of military vehicles by participating to auctions organized by the Hellenic Army Pension Fund.
From 1969 having chosen to participate only to auctions organized by the Greek Army, it builds a name in the field of the US Army vehicles, spare parts and machines, to this day, with the company Military - Spareparts being the result of this long tradition.